Joey Bishop: Shitkicker





:: Joey Bishop - Your Cheatin' Heart ::


Yes, Joey Bishop: Rat Packer, late night talk show host and all around classic '60s Jewish comedian, was also a country singer. Well not really. This record is one of those easy targets, tailor made for ridicule. So I won't say too much and will simply let the music do the talking. Still you have to ask yourself, why? And who would think a guy like Joey Bishop would even like country music? Maybe he didn't. Maybe this was a big joke intended to impress his Rat Pack buddies. Thankfully we'll probably never know for sure. Main thing is, Glen Campbell liked it!


Mike
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:32:00 PM

I havent listened to this yet, but I just lost it when I clicked on your page and saw the cover. I hope this is as funny as what I see. -SS    



» Post a Comment