Please Police Me





:: Next to You ::

:: So Lonely ::

:: Truth Hits Everybody ::

:: Walking on the Moon ::

:: Hole in My Life ::

:: Fall Out ::

:: Bring on the Night ::

:: Message in a Bottle ::

:: Bed Too Big Without You ::

:: Peanuts ::

:: Roxanne ::

:: Can't Stand Losing You ::

:: Landlord/ Born in the 50's ::

Is everyone excited for The Police reunion tour this year? I’ve never given a shit about their music, so I look forward to it with the same amount of enthusiasm I employ when checking my testicles for a lump. Still, I figure maybe there’s some folks out there interested in hearing this, a live bootleg of a 1979 appearance in Roslyn, New York’s My Father’s Place, broadcast on radio WLIR. My buddy Richie gave me this in a box of about 50 different 70’s era vinyl bootlegs over a year ago, with the expectation that I’d be making the records into cd’s for him. This one is as far as I got. Sorry, Richie! And this is all I’ve got to offer right now, due to laziness in getting any Record Robot-ing done lately. Sorry, readers!


Phil
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Sunday, April 08, 2007 4:44:00 PM

I don't give a shit about either their music or the reunion tour but I'm glad you're posting this and every other damned thing you post in the blogospere. Thanks for your hard work and the endlessly interesting variety of stuff you give us all to hear and enjoy. Or not.

Regards    



» Post a Comment