Blurbus





I don't know how many of you saw the genius reworking of The Shining as a romantic comedy trailer, but in that same vein (heh), here's a reworking of the modern holiday classic A Christmas Story as a horror film.

I also want to mention that our brother blog, Black Houses, (which so far we've been pitiful at updating), is going to be expanding into other arenas, like live music reviews, miscellaneous crap, and contributions from writers who I am lucky enough to have as friends. It should be updated a lot more often, and you really need to check out the first installment of "Jeez, Grizz", the adventures of my friend and his foray into the world of movie extra-ism. Enough outta me already!

Cheers,
Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment