One More Dose Of Vulcan Smoothness





:: The Mayor of Ma's Cafe ::

:: I Finally Saw the Two of You Today ::

:: Mary's Near ::

:: Abraham, Martin & John ::

:: Let it Be Me ::

:: Everybody's Talkin' ::

:: The Sun Will Rise ::


Nimoy overkill, perhaps? Let’s just get through this one short post today. I’ll get it out of my system, and we can then move on to some other crap.

The New World of Leonard Nimoy was Nimoy’s last LP for Dot Records, released in 1970. This was the most difficult of his five LP’s for me to find. It’s more maligned than his others - a good chunk of its songs were included on those bad-celebrity “Golden Throat” compilations. This “new world” of Nimoy’s was a bit country – that’s the style of the arrangements and song selections, with the exception of the sole Nimoy-penned tune, “The Sun Will Rise,” an upbeat hippie folk tune. His vocals may not always be up to the job, but he makes up for it with heartfelt warmth, sincerity and optimism. I know, gay.


Phil
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:41:00 AM

I own Nimoy's The Way I Feel. I downloaded the album you previously offered. This is a bridge too far.

You are a sick, sick man.    



Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:02:00 PM

Thank you!

Now I only need one more song "Time To Get It Together" then I'll have the complete Leonard Nimoy Discography!    



Friday, October 27, 2006 12:13:00 PM

I find myself in the same predicament, needing only "Time To Get It Together" to complete my Leonard Nimoy discography. Anyone willing to trade this track for ANY other Nimoy track(s)?    



Friday, October 27, 2006 7:02:00 PM

I'll get the song to you soon, prolly late next week when I'm back from travelling.

-phil    



Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:32:00 PM

Much appreciated. I've been collecting Nimoy albums for over a decade, and this last one has always eluded me.    



Sunday, January 06, 2008 7:03:00 PM

Don't know if you'll ever see this comment more than one year after the prior one....

...but I'd sure like to get hold of the track "The Sun Will Rise" from this album. I believe it is one of the few Nimoy actually wrote, and it is important to me for that reason. I'd sure love it if you'd consider re-upping this album or maybe even just this one track!

Thanks.    



Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:01:00 PM

I STRONGLY agree with the comment before this one, about re-uploading this album.    



Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:47:00 AM

Hey, props to 'Dr Forrest's Cheese factory' a blog where I finally requested & received 'The Sun Will rise' posted in answer to a request. If ya like Nimoy;s music, you'll love the Cheeze factory!

http://cheezefactory.blogspot.com/

But as for the whole album of the above, I found this:

http://www.joedevivre.com/blog/?p=131    



Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:05:00 PM

golden goose
curry 6 shoes
ferragamo belt
supreme clothing
longchamp handbags
nba jerseys
golden goose sneakers
hermes belt
christian louboutin outlet
jordans
   



Friday, December 15, 2023 3:36:00 AM

golden goose outlet
ggdb sneakers
kd shoes
jordan outlet
kd shoes
   



» Post a Comment