Zippity Saigon





Phil is off in sunny Philadephia, eating lots of cream cheese and listening to old Bill Cosby albums, but he left me a little something to put up for you good kids. This is the entire This Is Saigon album, which Phil posted part of earlier this year, zipped up and ready to be listened to on your computer.

:: This Is Saigon ::
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:03:00 PM

I've always look for more of these kind of music. I absolutely love it. Thanks.    



Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:09:00 PM

any chance to have it reposted? I'm searching for these songs since years!
Thanks!    



Wednesday, February 27, 2008 3:15:00 AM

Please please please please repost this album! I'm begging!    



» Post a Comment