Extra Hazard





:: Robert Hazard - Change Reaction ::

Well, I am having scanner issues and can't finish my next piece, so we're just going to put up another song from Phil's Robert Hazard album. You know, because people asked for it.


Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:25:00 PM

Aah.. It's the mid-80s in Philly all over again. I grew up listening to WMMR back when it seemed like it was sort of cool. They used to have a "Psychedelic Supper" show that turned me on to all sorts of tasty 60s nuggets. Sadly, when I came back to the city many years later, WMMR had become just another unlistenable radio station. The worst of "classic" rock (let's see... there are about 800,000 Rolling Stones songs: Let's play "Jumpin' Jack Flash") combined with the best of today like Creed and Days of the New.


I never liked Robert Hazzard, but that goddamn "Escalator Of Life" song is still stuck in my head 20 years later.    



Wednesday, July 19, 2006 8:57:00 PM

Bummed out that "Change Reaction" and "Escalator of Life" are no longer available here. I've been looking for them everywhere! I saw on phillysounds.com that there's a Robert Hazard hits CD in the works, but who knows if it'll ever appear...    



» Post a Comment