Benatards





:: Hola Pistola - Hit Him With My First Shot ::

So this thing, which I picked up just last night, is probably the worst thing I've ever heard. Using the music from Pat Benatar's lipstick-rock classic, "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" and changing the lyrics to make fun of an assassination attempt, listening to this made me feel kind of unclean. It seems like the work of some lame DJ, and I really can't imagine who would find it funny. But, since I've never heard anything really like it, and it does rate high on the "what-the-fuck?" scale, I just had to share this tacky picture disc.

Tony
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Thursday, January 29, 2009 5:08:00 PM

Hey Tony... don't know if this address still works if this was posted in 2005... but you should have put both sides of the record so you could see the spindle hole going through Reagan... At at the time, it was extremely funny albeit delightfully lame. Like the former president, and regrettably the new current one who will inevitably be the target of some mildly educated nutcase from Alabama or West Jesus, Arkansas or something and then when he goes down maybe we'll reform and do a new picture disc with better musicians.. ;) Great to see this blast from the past... :)    



» Post a Comment