Pagan Babies





:: Dreams ::

:: Clearing the Blur ::

:: Bitch ::

:: Little Brother ::

:: Friends ::

:: What Really Matters ::

:: Save Your Breath ::

:: Well-Oiled Redneck ::

Someone wrote us a little while back requesting Philadelphia’s Pagan Babies, so here we are. Being from my hometown, you’d think I’d have a little more info to share on these guys, but at the time of their existence I was in 8th grade. The only “scene” I was involved in was the one that had me and my buddies listening to records in my bedroom. So here are the basics: They had two releases, this 7-inch from 1987, Immaculate Conception, and a follow-up LP a year later on Hawker Records, Next. They also had a couple of songs on a regional compilation called Discpan Hands. I’ll probably put up some tracks from that comp. sometime soon. This EP came out on Positive Force Records, the same folks who put out some of the early 7 Seconds stuff.

Of the two releases, I dig this one more mostly because I like my vocals screamed and my production rough. The LP was a little slicker and the vocals were laid back to the point of talking - one of the tunes was even rapped. They recorded updated versions of a couple of the songs for the LP: “Save Your Breath” and the cover of Slaughter & the Dogs’, “The Bitch.” Oh, somewhere along the line, the cover to my copy got lost, so the scan is a photo from the lyric sheet.


Phil
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:23:00 AM

i love you!
thanks so much - you made my day.    



Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:06:00 PM

Thanks for keeping us alive on the net.

mike from the pagan babies    



Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:13:00 AM

These downloads don't work. Please fix!!! I've been looking for this record for like 10 years.    



Monday, October 23, 2006 12:31:00 PM

yes...
Please check out our official PAGAN BABIES myspace
http://www.myspace.com/paganbabieshardcore
for updated info regarding a re-release of our material on CD.
-Pagan Eric (guitar)    



Friday, March 28, 2008 3:26:00 PM

Three members of the Pagan Babies have re-formed as the Heels. You can check them out at
www.myspace.com/theheelshardcore    



Wednesday, July 03, 2019 11:14:00 PM

balenciaga
nike shox
moncler jacket
kobe basketball shoes
kyrie 4 shoes
adidas zx flux
adidas superstar
lebron 10
nike cortez
yeezy boost    



» Post a Comment