Simply Simon





:: I Can't Stop Loving You ::

:: Cowboy Sunset ::

Oh, Simon. I had such high hopes for you. With your slicked back hair and your stylish red polyester jacket, and the words “I Can’t Stop Loving You” emblazoned across your EP, I thought you’d surely be the Chinese Elvis. Alas, I’m a sucker. You knew that I, and many like me, would be quick to purchase based on that title, and you fooled us all. That ain’t no Elvis cover, and you ain’t no Elvis. But with “Cowboy Sunset,” you’re a pretty darned good Slim Whitman.


Phil
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:26:00 AM

How can you be disappointed by yodeling in Chinese?    



Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:28:00 AM

Yeah, I thought the same thing. Phil's just been working too hard, or at least too much.    



Tuesday, June 26, 2007 7:39:00 PM

Simon says 'i will now sing to get the chicks.'    



Friday, December 15, 2023 3:27:00 AM

yeezy 700
yeezy shoes
air jordan travis scott
supreme
bape outlet
   



» Post a Comment